Saliba Stafrace Legal - Our Firm
Saliba Stafrace Legal is a law firm operating from Valletta. The firm was founded in 2013 under the name ‘Ian Stafrace Legal’ by Ian J. Stafrace. In a strategic move to grow its service portfolio and continue to offer its clients effective solutions, Ian Stafrace has in 2015 partnered with Joseph Saliba.
Saliba Stafrace Legal has recorded a steady growth during its relatively shorty existence and now consists of four lawyers, all committed to give a service of excellence to the clients in all of its main practice areas in a pro-active fashion with the ultimate aim of achieving the best results on their behalf.
The purpose and philosophy of the firm, Saliba Stafrace Legal, is to provide clients with a specialised and at the same time comprehensive legal service in relation to a number of core areas of practice, in particular:
- corporate law, including company incorporations, restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, divisions and corporate law advice;
- securities law and capital markets; banking and finance; corporate finance and secured financing; investment funds, including UCITS, AIFs and PIFs;
- investment services, including asset management, investment advice, brokerage and custody; banks and financial institutions, including bank acquisitions and regulatory advice;
- environmental law;
- development planning law, including legal advice in relation to planning applications and contestations;
- property law, including acquisitions and conveyance of properties and leaseholds; projects and privatisation;
- general commercial and contract law; and
The firm focuses on these areas of specialisation not only because it has the relevant resources and knowledge, but it prides itself in having a high level of expertise and experience which enables it to excel in such areas. In any one of these areas of practise the firm provides a specialist, personalized, bespoke and hands on service to clients, in a timely and effective manner. The firm has consistently advised corporate clients, individual clients and government institutions.